Online Source For GM Part #'s? by gammamaniac
Started on: 02-19-2004 03:15 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Whuffo on 02-19-2004 09:52 PM
gammamaniac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2004 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gammamaniacClick Here to visit gammamaniac's HomePageSend a Private Message to gammamaniacDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know of a good online source for GM part #'s? The search feature at GM Parts Direct doesn't seem to work properly, but if you enter the part #, it can find the right part.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Paul Prince

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2004 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul PrinceSend a Private Message to Paul PrinceDirect Link to This Post
GM parts direct is better than it used to be. Probably the best source is the 22-P parts book, you can get them off e-bay sometimes. Welcome to the forum..........Paul
Whuffo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2004 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhuffoClick Here to visit Whuffo's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhuffoDirect Link to This Post
An online part number reference would be hugely beneficial to us. As noted, GM Parts Direct's web site doesn't do too well when you search for Fiero parts, yet the parts are easily found by part number. Part of that is the crummy search engine there, but a lot of it is that the parts are listed for some other vehicle - and were also used on the Fiero. You'd be surprised to find how many parts in your Fiero are still made and used in new GM vehicles.

There's only so many 22P guides around and when they come up on Ebay they go for $50 or more. Not a great solution for someone who only wants one or two part numbers...

I wonder how hard this would be - how many different parts are in all the Fiero models?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock