cooling question by yons
Started on: 02-02-2004 06:48 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: GTDude on 02-02-2004 07:09 AM
yons

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yonsSend a Private Message to yonsDirect Link to This Post
has anyone ever use dual cooling fans on their fiero? is our fans pusher or pullers? if you have apics of the dual please post them

------------------
"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

85 Fiero Se

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GTDude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTDudeDirect Link to This Post
All fans that I know of of pullers because, if not, they would be pushing against the intake of air past the fan from the outside. I can see of no beneifit in having two fans. If you will look at the configuration as is, you will see that it pull the max amount of air thru there now. In 1984, they used a 2speed fan which they did away with in previous years. Good luck.

Phil

------------------
87 FIERO GT 2.8 5spd

GM auto tech for 27 years. Specializing in electrical and computer problems. Now on workers comp. and it looks like I will be unable to return to work as a tech.

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock