mr2 bumper question.......? by Ironfiero12
Started on: 01-29-2004 06:16 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: fiero_silva on 01-29-2004 06:32 PM
Ironfiero12

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ironfiero12Send a Private Message to Ironfiero12Direct Link to This Post
I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to use a 2nd gen mr2 front bumber cover on a fiero? I know you will need to use the mr2 turn signals but besides rigging that up, how much other custom fitting is there?

Carl

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I know that some people have modified 2nd Gen MR2 aftermarket noses to fit Fieros so I guess you could.. But it is not a direct bolt-on.

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com - New mods for your Fiero from Fiero Performance Bayern in Germany

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaDirect Link to This Post
I was looking into doing that a while ago. I found out that you have to cut the bumper in half and add 3" of width. Also their wheel wells start about an inch too short, so you need to do somthing about that as well...

------------------
------------

Ironfiero12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ironfiero12Send a Private Message to Ironfiero12Direct Link to This Post
i know it would not be direct... i know there woud be some modification involved but i was wondering if anyone has acualally done it for themselves to give a me a few pointers before i get started. i think it would be a very cool mod to have on a fiero
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaDirect Link to This Post
Edmonton Fiero's Trevor did it... his user name on here is One_red_fiero or oneredfiero... I think...
I think there may be pics of his car on edmontonfieros.com as well...

------------------
------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock