T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Avoid SR Motorsports! by White Roadster
Started on: 01-22-2004 06:04 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: JeffMN on 01-24-2004 08:19 PM
White Roadster
No longer registered
Report this Post01-22-2004 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White RoadsterClick Here to visit White Roadster's HomePageSend a Private Message to White RoadsterDirect Link to This Post
I used to post here on the name "Jeff's 86 1/2 GT", but can't remember my password. Well I own a Miata now, and wanted to give you guys a heads up on SR Motorsports. The Miata community was involved in a group buy for some HVAC Faces. Well they made us a part that does not fit, and refuse to correct the situation. I would hate to see anyone else get burnt by them. Here is the link to our dealins with SR Motorsports from start to finish. http://forum.miata.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=011867

Mods, if I posted this in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct one.
Thanks,
Jeff

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads-up. I don't own a Miata, but I'm sure there are several folks here who do. They're cool cars.
This will probably get moved to O/T when Cliff notices it, but it's still appreciated.

Seems to me that there's about eight-bazillion Miatas out there. Seems like these morons wouldn't want to piss off that large of a community. Ah well...

------------------
Raydar
88 3.4 coupe.

Coming soon...
88 Formula, presently under the knife.

White Roadster
No longer registered
Report this Post01-22-2004 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White RoadsterClick Here to visit White Roadster's HomePageSend a Private Message to White RoadsterDirect Link to This Post
I posted this more for if you guys plan on having something made for the Fiero, so I wasn't really thinking of it being a post on the Miata. I was wanting to change my gauges in my Fiero, so I know I would have jumped on a group buy here.
White Roadster
No longer registered
Report this Post01-24-2004 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White RoadsterClick Here to visit White Roadster's HomePageSend a Private Message to White RoadsterDirect Link to This Post
JeffMN ,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to email SR Motorsports, and posting their reply back to us. That was very nice of you. The 2 best car groups I have ever seen have been Fiero and Miata owners, they stick up for their fellow enthusiasts!
Once again thank you,
Jeff
JeffMN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2004 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffMNSend a Private Message to JeffMNDirect Link to This Post
Anytime.

Fly-by-night websites are my pet peeve.

-Jeff

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock