Cliff, What's With the Color Change?? by Tom Corey
Started on: 01-14-2004 10:15 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: LT188GT on 01-15-2004 03:46 PM
Tom Corey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2004 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post

Cliff

The color changes to the forum pages are reaqlly difficult for me to see. I don't know if other folks are having problems, but my over 40+ eyes are really having a problem with this. Why the change? Can you go to something with lighter colors. The dark colors are really a problem - at least they are for me.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2004 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post
You may want to read this thread in GFC: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/037252.html
RTNmsds

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2004 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RTNmsdsClick Here to visit RTNmsds's HomePageSend a Private Message to RTNmsdsDirect Link to This Post
Suggestion from the other thread was to make sure your computer system is running in 32-bit color mode (i.e. "true color" not 16-bit color). Another suggestion is to up the brightness and contrast on the monitor. Hope this helps.
Bazooka

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2004 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Corey:

Cliff

The color changes to the forum pages are reaqlly difficult for me to see. I don't know if other folks are having problems, but my over 40+ eyes are really having a problem with this. Why the change? Can you go to something with lighter colors. The dark colors are really a problem - at least they are for me.

**************************************************************************************

Tom,
I'm with you. The best way to set the format is would be to toggle from old or new color screens. Old format was easier to see.

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2004 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post

I have to agree with Tom. My opinion is that it's just to dark. Thanks Gary

Cliff

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2004 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

Cliff

Ahem--Typo on the "40+" years? Like may be 50? Just asking.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock