Replacement Speakers by Wrench
Started on: 01-04-2004 10:13 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: C DuBBz87GT on 01-04-2004 11:20 PM
Wrench

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WrenchClick Here to Email WrenchSend a Private Message to WrenchDirect Link to This Post
Time to replace my 4x10's and 4x6 speakers in my 86GT. I am looking for direct replacements as I don't want to do any "cutting." Looking for suggestions. Anyone have any experience with Sony, Kenwood, Pioneer. Any help appreciated.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
itsnotu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for itsnotuClick Here to Email itsnotuSend a Private Message to itsnotuDirect Link to This Post
Circuit City had the exact 4X10 (I belive) Sound great as well. Easy to replace.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 392
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of Panasonic speakers and they are very nice stock replacements.
They came from Circuit City, just wire them up and drop them in.
Wrench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WrenchClick Here to Email WrenchSend a Private Message to WrenchDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info. Found them at Best Buy as well as Circuit city. Just for kicks I checked EBay..... New ones in the box for half the price!!
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
I have the kenwood 4x10. Theyre very clear, but the midrange i think is a little lacking. My rear speakers take care of that though. I hear the kenwoods are hard to find, but i dont know, they were in the car when i bought it.
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageClick Here to Email GSXRBOBBYSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Look at this and write me, I also make deals with forum members here.
http://www.kitcar.ca/yabbse/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=2806

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
86 Fiero GT, Looking to ad a 93 Northstar soon

MtVilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MtVillaClick Here to Email MtVillaSend a Private Message to MtVillaDirect Link to This Post
I have the pioneers up front and love the sound from them and a perfect fit . MtVilla

[This message has been edited by MtVilla (edited 01-04-2004).]

itsnotu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for itsnotuClick Here to Email itsnotuSend a Private Message to itsnotuDirect Link to This Post
The 4x10's are Pioneer that I had gotten and screw right into place.
C DuBBz87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2004 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for C DuBBz87GTClick Here to Email C DuBBz87GTSend a Private Message to C DuBBz87GTDirect Link to This Post
Im no expert but i do know that Memphis audio have speakers for all OEM locations. and they are the best sounding on the market in my honest opinion but a set of two (2) 4x6's will set you back about $120.00 but they will sound spectacular!!!!

the pioneer 4x6's dont fit, i bought a set and the magnet is too big so beware! if i were you i would go pick up a "Mobile Entertainment" magazine. That will give you a good idea for whats the best.

best of luck!

------------------
Cameron Hoag

~*I want more than this world has to offer.
AIM: CDubbZ111

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock