MOUNTING PARTS NEED HELP by WhiteFieroGT
Started on: 12-22-2003 10:44 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: WhiteFieroGT on 12-22-2003 02:17 PM
WhiteFieroGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2003 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFieroGTSend a Private Message to WhiteFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
OK ... quick questions i am mounting a front chin spoiler from the fiero warehouse, a decklid scoop from the fiero store and archies rocker panels and i have a few questions regarding each. Theses are going onto a 1986 SE. There are no holes drilled in the chin spoiler or the archies rocker panel scoops, so there are a few questions about that.

ok ... ill start with the chin spoiler first how should i mount it to the front bumper? i know i have to drill holes but how, mounting hardware wise should it be done?

Decklid scoop, how much of the decklid should be cut out for the scoop, and should i just drill holes where the four bolts come out of the scoop are? and how do i go about filling in the lines around the decklid scoop to make it look like it was originally there?

Archies scoops, How do you pop rivit or whatever, archie suggests in his video to use rivits to secure the scoops, any help w/ that?

Thanks in advance ... you all have helped me on more than one occasion

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WhiteFieroGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2003 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFieroGTSend a Private Message to WhiteFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
can anyone help me?
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock