v8 adapter plate!! by freshfiero
Started on: 12-19-2003 06:32 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: donk316 on 12-19-2003 07:52 PM
freshfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freshfieroSend a Private Message to freshfieroDirect Link to This Post
I recently took a day trip to elkhart ind. and met Norm Vandermee Me, my dad and oh yeah the wife went and met norm and seen what he had to offer, well he is a great source for fiero tech, he provided my dad with an adapter so he could make a stencile of it well my dad a trained machinist used his micrometer and other tools and had a blueprint made in no time. anyhow i am now where i can offer either a set of prints or a finished adapter if anyone is wanting one, so feel free to ask let me know at liftedjeep93@yahoo.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
I've got the popcorn ready
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
This could get verrrrry interesting.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if it's a Zumalt copy or an Archie copy?
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
Hello, Thats a good question, I dont know it was something I had laying around here for the last ten years or so. Its not something I want to get involved with, dont have the other brackets or mounts. I figured a long time ago not to do it(not that I couldnt), Archie builds one that been around and he stands behind it so why should I bother him.

------------------
Norm Vandermee

UFO!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UFO!Send a Private Message to UFO!Direct Link to This Post
There's more to a V-8 kit than an adapter plate and I'm not just talking about hardware.

If you have a SBC block and a Fiero transaxle, I don't think it would be difficult to measure them and draw out a "blueprint" that will work. I don't think Archie or anyone else will lose business over someone selling a adapter plate or "blueprints".

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2003 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
Ill take a copy of the blueprint. Ill send an email.

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock