Archies Rocker Panels ? by WhiteFieroGT
Started on: 12-01-2003 02:38 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Archie on 12-02-2003 08:35 PM
WhiteFieroGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2003 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFieroGTSend a Private Message to WhiteFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I ordered archies rocker panels and i am wondering if the rocker panels replace both the right and left rocker panels, side trim, and front panel area too ? -b
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2003 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterDirect Link to This Post
They will replace everything you just mentioned in a one piece set up. Don't really know what you mean by side trim though?!?!? It will utilize the stock side trim pieces for the front fender and behind the door. Basically the biggest thing you are going to have to decide is if your car has the molding pieces at the bottom of the door if you want to keep them on or take them off. You can go either way. I decided I wanted mine off and once they came off there was about 10 holes in my door skin. I ended up putting new door skins on because I didn't want to fill all these holes.

[This message has been edited by YellowRooster (edited 12-01-2003).]

YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2003 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterDirect Link to This Post

YellowRooster

1398 posts
Member since Oct 2003
Oh and forgot to mention his VHS instruction tape will show you the complete install. Very easy to do!!!, OH unless you decide you don't want to fill holes and put new skins on!!!! HAHA

But again the pieces at the bottom of the door have nothing to do with this mod. It is just a preferance "thing" as to how you want the overall project to look

[This message has been edited by YellowRooster (edited 12-01-2003).]

WhiteFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2003 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFieroGTSend a Private Message to WhiteFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
haha cool ... thanks for the info
WhiteFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2003 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFieroGTSend a Private Message to WhiteFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
you know what i just figured out ... because my mother has pointed out a very interesting fact of why archie makes video instructions. Men wont read directions but they will watch tv.

*edited for spelling*

[This message has been edited by WhiteFieroGT (edited 12-02-2003).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2003 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WhiteFieroGT:

you know what i just figured out ... because my mother has pointed out a very interesting fact of why archie makes video instructions. Men wont read directions but they will watch tv.

*edited for spelling*
[QUOTE]

ROFLMAO Yep, that's exactly it.

Archie

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock