6 Speed sequential by FXRseen
Started on: 05-08-2003 02:16 AM
Replies: 242
Last post by: fieroturbo on 04-03-2004 08:31 AM
DKOV

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

I have been reading this thread thinking you were in Italy or something. I just realized that you are in Portland. WOW. I grew up in Aurora about 20miles from there. My father still lives in Aurora. Hmm maybe I will have to come down for a visit and see one of these 6spd cars in Action. (Seeing as how as how I have blow 3, 4spd's in less than a year.)

I'm actually in Vancouver, WA now... when I signed up for Pennock's I lived in Portland but I've moved since then. I live, literally, 2 minutes from Portland just over the River off 205.

I have family in the Aurora area... Hubbard actually. Small planet huh?

Let me know when you are in the area... it would be a pleasure to show you around. Of course, we actually need to get the 1st 6-speed IN a car before you get here

Best,

DKOV -

IP: Logged
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
When you do have the 6 speed available, I want one. I'd buy it today if they were ready.

Thank you for making these transmissions available, and for all your hard work

------------------

For PFF DECALS...click here

Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRH:

Personally I'd rather have it heavier and more reliable. For your target market I'd think power handling capability would be the #1 priority. Weight is a consideration, but I don't think it's nearly as important. Just my .02...

I agree. I think that power handling is more important than weight, unless the thing's going to weigh 300 lbs.

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2003 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIDirect Link to This Post
WOW. Can't believe one is on the road already. This is excellent news. I still say if you want to test its strength, send it to Archie or Tina to beat on.

I believe you said the weight would be around 100lbs which is 40 less then the GR284 5spd or close to the GR282 5spd. I wouldn't mind an extra 10 or 20lbs if it ensured the tranny would handle the extra abuse of a big motor.

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2003 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
Will hit it on the head... so far, the weight specs of the BIG tranny is not to far off of being more than twice the weight of the 282.

IF we can land it at about the same wieght as a 284, then I'd be satisfied

DKOV -

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2003 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKOV:

I'm actually in Vancouver, WA now... when I signed up for Pennock's I lived in Portland but I've moved since then. I live, literally, 2 minutes from Portland just over the River off 205.

I have family in the Aurora area... Hubbard actually. Small planet huh?

Let me know when you are in the area... it would be a pleasure to show you around. Of course, we actually need to get the 1st 6-speed IN a car before you get here

Best,

DKOV -

Totally off topic for this subject, but I used to party in Hubbard and Woodburn. We use to hang out in the Hop Fields. HeHe. Ok back to subject. Well get a few of these masterpiece trannys on the road then take em to Woodburn Dragway and test them out. With the size of that track, it could be used as a secret testing area. If you told people out there that you were testing your six speed fiero, they probably would not even think twice. (Unless things have changed a lot since I was there last, they are still a bunch of Farmers and Spanish people that are just into layed back stuff)

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2003 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Will hit it on the head... so far, the weight specs of the BIG tranny is not to far off of being more than twice the weight of the 282.

IF we can land it at about the same wieght as a 284, then I'd be satisfied

DKOV -

I'll accept a 200 lb transmission if it's next to indestructible. That's in the same weight ballpark as the stock Fiero automatic, so it won't be that big a deal.

AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2003 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXDirect Link to This Post
I'd also not be TOO unhappy with a 200lb 6 speed very heavy duty tranny... I think that's what you'd sell the most of to this crowd at least.

I'm sure we can wait to see what other sort of magic you can weave to shave the pounds away.

I too have money sitting on the barrel waiting for you to complete your miracles. I have an auto, though... I'll treat it like a standard ATM swap. Shouldn't be any issues, right?

------------------
1987 Fiero GT soon - 2000 T/A Dash, IRM Rockers, and Convertible to be done as soon as I get it
1999 Infiniti I30t/Max - VQ35DET Swap FINALLY!(426 FWHP @ 9 psi)
1999 Eclipse GST(X) Spyder Big T28 Killer Turbo (Wife's Car) -> GSX AWD Swap
1994 240SX Convertible -> Silvia Conversion - RB26DET(T) Swap on the blocks.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2003 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
If it comes out and holds some HP/Torque I'd be highly interested.
OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2003 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post

The three final drive ratios available. They are 3.55, 3.88 and 3.94. I'm deciding between the latter two for the "common" or default configuration.

Any thoughts on which one should be the basic set?

DKOV -

Sorry, my computer was down again so I have not been around here. In the future are you going to offer any other final ratios? I think for racing a 4.10 or 4.55 would be a big step in the right direction for those who go to the track. Just curious.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2003 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
seemed to me that the 4.10 made 1st gear almost useless for anyone with over 200hp

6 speed tranny with some power handling would be quite nice make sure 6th is a nice long highway gear to give us better milage (30mpg too much to ask of a 12 second fiero?)

PFF
System Bot
KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2003 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
I just read this, havent read it in a while. So there is deffinitally going to be a 6 speed available for the fiero? how hard is the install? when can i buy one?
JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2003 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIDirect Link to This Post
Page 4? Oh no no no.

BUMP!

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2003 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

seemed to me that the 4.10 made 1st gear almost useless for anyone with over 200hp

6 speed tranny with some power handling would be quite nice make sure 6th is a nice long highway gear to give us better milage (30mpg too much to ask of a 12 second fiero?)

All depends on what your other gears are. But a 4:10 or a 4:55 would be great for that neck snaping off the line launch at the track.

SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2003 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OH10fiero:

All depends on what your other gears are. But a 4:10 or a 4:55 would be great for that neck snaping off the line launch at the track.

Thats probly all it would be good for... It'd run out soo quick....

James Z

------------------

- 2.8v6, 5spd
- no cat, msd ignition/coil, K&N

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2003 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SplineZ:

Thats probly all it would be good for... It'd run out soo quick....

James Z

Maybe I should have been a little more clear on what I was looking for, is it possible to change the rest of the gears when choosing a final drive ratio? In other words would we be able to get a different choice for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, so on and so forth along with a final drive ratio?

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2003 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
When do you think you will have the first 6 speed in a car? I would love to come down and check it out.

------------------

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2003 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
If you have too much torque then the 4.10 first gear would most likely just spin - longer gears are often better for higher displacement motors -
must have mroe details about 6 speed cost and gearing + LSD
gt88norm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2003 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt88normSend a Private Message to gt88normDirect Link to This Post
DKOV:

Just curious....any closer to a time frame? Reason I ask....Dif carrier bearings? are getting more and more fatigued (howeling in any gear above 33mph),
lurches like a Brahma in first and second when trying
to maintain a speed (at transition from power to compression). Yes my motor & tranny mounts are ok
(at least the mechanic who owns one says they are)
including dog bone

------------------
Be concious of your wake

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
Based on some exposure now and some high stress running of the trannies under some seriously terrible conditions, I am now trying to get a small "pre-order" of the 5-speeds going. Maybe a half dozen if possible. Low numbers are hard to get manufacturers to agree on but we'll see.

If so, I'll need at least 3 for testing but the other three could possibly go out the door. Like I said, we'll see.

I will have the LSDs separate and will test both with and without them. The units that MAY go out for sale may or may not have the LSD options in them...

I'm speculating, it's still to early to tell for sure.

Stay tuned...

DKOV -

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
hey DKOV if you really start getting to selling them, perhaps you should take out some advertisng space in the little box on the Forum. There are many people that dont come in the Tech section but sure would like one of these, especially all thoughs with big power engine conversions. Youd be helping cliff with the forum and making aure every member knows about the tranny's

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed

PFF
System Bot
manitcor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for manitcorClick Here to visit manitcor's HomePageSend a Private Message to manitcorDirect Link to This Post
This sounds like the same deal I read about over at EFI street but considering how big this thread is I wanted to throw in my openion.

I am very intrested in an auto-manual conversion. I have a 95 Monte Carlo with a turbocharged 3100 SFI. My limiting factor right now is my trans which wont take anymore than 300hp/300tq. At 4psi I am already at 280 crank tq. I can turn up the boost but of course will fry my trans.

I would love a good strong manual conversion that would hold 450-500hp as that kind of power is my final goal.

I definatly want this and am saving my pennies as we speak. I want to put one of these babies in my car before years end.

Sacred

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SacredSend a Private Message to SacredDirect Link to This Post
4.10 or 4.55 gears would be great for high reving engines like the 3.4L TDC and the N* while engines like the 3800 SC would need taller gearing so picking the available gearing options is going to be very tough I would think.

-james

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2003 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post
Page 3!!!!!!!!I don't think so, lets keep this one alive shall we?
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2003 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sacred:

4.10 or 4.55 gears would be great for high reving engines like the 3.4L TDC and the N* while engines like the 3800 SC would need taller gearing so picking the available gearing options is going to be very tough I would think.

-james

yeah a 4.10 final drive would make for close ratios. but the indavidual gears would have to be a little longer to keep the gearing from being too easy for the engine and requiring excessive wheel spin / eaarly shifting -
my priority for a 6 speed would be the first 5 gears a little lower than the getrag and then a nice long highway gear to give any high displacement fiero great highway milage

brian89gp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2003 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brian89gpClick Here to visit brian89gp's HomePageSend a Private Message to brian89gpDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I missed it but what type of clutch will these things use, the regular 282 push style or the 284 pull? I really don't want to go out and spend a bundle on a performance clutch only to find out that it is the wrong style for your 5 and 6 spd.

Also, any pics of either trans. I'm kinda curious.

gt88norm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2003 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt88normSend a Private Message to gt88normDirect Link to This Post
//www.fiero.nl/forum/icons/icon5.gif I'm also curious, but about the on-tranny upgrades that Rodney sells to tighten up shifting (maybe not necessary?), I'm reasonably certain that the stuff for the shifter linkages inside the console will be fine.
So I'm also interested in the photos
f-stop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2003 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f-stopSend a Private Message to f-stopDirect Link to This Post

The three final drive ratios available and under consideration are 3.55, 3.88 and 3.94 for the 5 speeds. 3.36 or 3.54 1st gears.

ECU issues are being considered and worked out for the auto-to-manual (ATM) buyers. The Fiero ECU is burnable, so I'm looking at custom eproms to provide a plausible solution. Currently, the target market is a straigh manual-to-manual (MTM) conversion.

The only wiring to the tranny now is the reverse indicator.

My personal feeling is that the ATM market has greater initial potential not just with the Fiero crowd but also with the W-body buyers. Especially the 3.4 and 3.8 owners. They are dying for a manual option. It's a matter of cash though...

Keep in mind, the goal is to make them inexpensive enough and easy enough to entice folks to buy these new rather than rebuild the old manuals. Then the cross-over market will be an easier market to support.

Along those lines, the cost will be greater for a ATM customer as our plans are to include a shifter/pedal solution as part of the kit. Perhaps that same solution as an upgrade to MTM customers.

We have plans for axles but that design and application evolves from a totally different source... wide track suspension conversions. The 284 tripots are a direct fit to the 282 axles and are stronger. We are using them currently and, odds are, we will be integrating those into the new transmissions on a regular basis.

The exact specs of the new housings are still to be determined, however, the current school of thought puts the housings in the same basic configuration as the OEM transmission or within an inch or so. In all actuality, it will probably end up looking more like a 284 with a fixed half shaft and slightly different bellhousing shape, but relatively close to shape and size of a 282. The fixed half shaft is a bit stronger and takes care of another weak link in the system.

"Off the shelf parts" are not really a part of the design... It just depends on the shelf I guess.

They will come with full warranties but will be a depot warranty at first. Until there are more out there and we start getting general shop support. The manufacturer says they will also provide a list of certified techs in many of the top 100 markets. That will get nailed down more as we get closer to the final solution. In short, it won't be any harder to service than a current 282 or 284 Hopefully MUCH easier.

Very good questions!

DKOV -
DMS

I've been following this thread with a lot of interest, because I'd like a six speed nestled next to a ls6 in my 85 GT. I'd like to win the lottery and have a date with Dana Delaney, too, but I digress...

I'd like to know a couple of things before I lay down money for a 5 or 6 speed:

1. The gear ratios for all of the gears.
2. VSS info. Using the stock VSS or from another car? Options for different VSS gears for different tire sizes?
3. Clutch master and slave? Stock? If stock, from 4 speed or 5 speed?
4. How far down the road do you think the 6 speed is?
5. Will there be repair manuals and parts available?

I'm willing to "invest" in a 5 speed now for a 6 speed in the future, if that's what it takes. I can sell it if the 6 speed becomes available, or at least I'll have a 5 speed instead of a 4 speed.

Thanks for all the work you're putting into this, you're making dreams come true for a lot of people, I think.

f-stop

TBK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBKClick Here to visit TBK's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBKDirect Link to This Post
Any new info?

------------------
My lugnuts require more torque than your Honda puts out.
-TBK (The Black Knight)
'87 GT

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
Not to much... Testing is continuing on the 5-speeds and the 6-speeds are not going into production, even tentatively, until fall.

I am seriously considering some of the guys that have sent me info on their cars as additional "test supbjects" for the HD 5-speeds but no decisions yet except for one LS1 Transplant Fiero that we also have slated for other test parts.

More to follow...

DKOV -

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Hmm instead of the trani being the weak link, now the axels and cv joints will be
PFF
System Bot
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2003 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Hmm instead of the trani being the weak link, now the axels and cv joints will be

I see a Loose Nut Behind the Wheel as the only weak link!!!!!! Remember, the gas pedal works TWO ways!

gt88norm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2003 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt88normSend a Private Message to gt88normDirect Link to This Post
Photos....Photos....Photos?

Come on don't be bashful let's "Gaze in wide wonder at this new joy that we've found!"

B' B' B' Baaad to the bone

TBK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBKClick Here to visit TBK's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBKDirect Link to This Post
Just doing a bump. I am REALLY interested in the 5-speed (6-speed too).

DKOV, I have emailed and PM you...have you not received them?

Big question: Are you going to have swappable bellhousing that'll mate up to the SBC 350?

bloodfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bloodfieroSend a Private Message to bloodfieroDirect Link to This Post
sry for my lack of knowledge but y cant a 6 speed from a corvette b attached to a fiero.
wouldnt it work great if u were gonna put a ls1 v8 into ure fiero neways.
Parde_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Parde_GTSend a Private Message to Parde_GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bloodfiero:

sry for my lack of knowledge but y cant a 6 speed from a corvette b attached to a fiero.
wouldnt it work great if u were gonna put a ls1 v8 into ure fiero neways.

The fiero uses a transaxle with the engine sitting in the car sideways - the corvette uses a longitudely mounted transmission.

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TBK:

Just doing a bump. I am REALLY interested in the 5-speed (6-speed too).

DKOV, I have emailed and PM you...have you not received them?

Big question: Are you going to have swappable bellhousing that'll mate up to the SBC 350?

Sorry... I did get them but have not reponded yet. Have gotten SO many

As of now, there is not a SBC bellhousing. The tooling for the bellhousings are astronomical. WAY expensive. Like Space Shuttle expensive!

So... I figure if there are adapter kits out there now... we should just use them

Maybe in the future when our volumes go up high enough... who knows?

I guess it all depends on you guys

DKOV -

The_Raven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_RavenClick Here to visit The_Raven's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_RavenDirect Link to This Post
This is a very interesting thread, and have always had a 6 speed as a pipe dream for my car, although it is not even been mentioned yet, as a possible market for these trannies...

I own a 1987 Pontiac Sunbird GT, that I have thrown the engine in the trash can and will be dropping in a built gen3 60*V6, once I do some chassis changes, Hmmm, is that a Fiero with a Sunbird Body? nope.

Anyway to my point...

While reading through this thread I have been wondering:
What clutch will be used? Will the input shaft have the 1-14 spline like the Getrag 5 speeds?
Will the bellhousing have a little more room in it for the RWD 60*V6 Centerforce clutch, to use the counter weights? (I know pipe dream, to have a weighted pressure plate )
I am wondering about the gear ratios for the 6 speed, will the 6th speed be an "extra" gear, for a deeper overdive? or will the 6th speed be about the same as the getrag 282, and tightening (closer ratios) the first 5 gears? Personanlly I'd like to see 6th as another over drive, with maybe a little tightening of the first 5 gears.
I'm not overly worried about the size, although something close in size to the OEM manual trannies would be nice, but weight I do feel is a factor, why swap to a heavier tranny when you are trying to faster? A little heavier than the 282 is fine, even being somewhat close to the 284 would be alright, but more than that, and I think I'd rather just build the engine to rev to 9000. LOL

I do have some rather high goals for my car, and keeping the weight down is paramount, I have recently desided to keep my stock gauge cluster instead of installing my autometer gauges, since it will be lighter. I'm trying to keep my weight down around 2200 to 2500 lbs, wet, with me in it, trying but it's going to be interetsing to see the final weight.

I'd offer my car as a test bed, but I know mine won't be ready for a couple of years. LOL

One thing that I have been trying to find or make is a mechanical clutch actuation assembly, I had it figured out for the FWD design that my car was going to retain, but with the tranny now going behind me, it would take a lot more linkages for that to happen, and I would like to keep it simple, so since that goes along with a tranny thread, is there something like this available? Direct linkage or cable?

Keep up the good work, I'm always interested in new products, especially when they could fit in with what I am doing.

bryson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2003 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brysonSend a Private Message to brysonDirect Link to This Post
I have figured out how to use the Quad4 master and slave cyl. in my swap. I know the Fiero slaves give problems, so if the Quad4 master/slave becomes a popular swap (and if, in fact, this works better than the Fiero), maybe you could produce the tranny to work with a Quad4 slave. Please keep us informed!! I'm really worried about my transmission (500hp, 7500 rpm) Thanks,
--Bryson

------------------
88 Fiero GT Quad4 Turbo...It has begun
88 VW GTI 16v
90 Olds Calais International H.O.
88 Fiero Formula

TBK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2003 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TBKClick Here to visit TBK's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBKDirect Link to This Post
Page 4 again...we can't have that.

A little bump and hoping for more information.

Anything new on it?
Do you have any solid dates you are shooting for?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock