ok, I accidentally hooked up my neg battery cable to the pos. bettery terminal, and the pos. battery cable to the neg. battery terminal. This was do to all black wires since I relocated my battery to the front.
Anyway, so I hooked it up and it took me a couple minutes to realize what I had done.
The lights went up when turned off, and the lights turned on when they went down, and off when they went up. Just as I was about to unhook the cable to test my theory, I noticed a grey smoke oozing out from under the passenger side dash. After switching the battery cables, everything appears to work except for the passenger side headlight motor. the light turns on, but the motor doesnt go up. This is an 88 coupe, and I just completely disassembled the healights and motors and cleaned and reassembled. They were working great.
Any ideas what the smoking would have been?
something to do with the headlight?