Longitudinal Ford?? by breakneck88
Started on: 10-23-2003 05:06 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: TONY_C on 10-23-2003 05:29 PM
breakneck88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2003 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for breakneck88Send a Private Message to breakneck88Direct Link to This Post
Just curious here. fords rotate the oposite way than most GM motors, Correct? If so I might believe they can be mated to a reverse rotation set up with lets say a SBC?? Not that I will ever do something like this but I was curious to see if anyone has done something like this. I was at the salvage yard and found a beefy frontwheel drive ford tranny.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TONY_C

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2003 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by breakneck88:

Just curious here. fords rotate the oposite way than most GM motors, Correct? If so I might believe they can be mated to a reverse rotation set up with lets say a SBC?? Not that I will ever do something like this but I was curious to see if anyone has done something like this. I was at the salvage yard and found a beefy frontwheel drive ford tranny.

I think hondas are the only engines that rotate the opposite direction. V8 fords rotate the same direction as GMs.

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock