Door hinge pins and bushings by David DeVoe
Started on: 10-23-2003 12:11 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Fierokid87 on 10-23-2003 04:40 AM
David DeVoe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2003 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David DeVoeClick Here to Email David DeVoeSend a Private Message to David DeVoeDirect Link to This Post
Did I see a thread about hinge pins and bushings that said that S10 pins and bushings fit the Fiero hinges??? Or is that my imagination? I've done a search and can't find the thread. Went to my NAPA store today and they have the parts for S10 doors that LOOK exactly like Fiero pins and bushings. Anyone else see that thread??
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2003 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageClick Here to Email ElectrathonSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Yes, use the S10 parts. If your rollor is bad order the repair kit from Rodney Dickman.
David DeVoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2003 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David DeVoeClick Here to Email David DeVoeSend a Private Message to David DeVoeDirect Link to This Post
Whoa, that was a quick response... I just posted about 5 mins ago. Gotta love the forum. Oh and a + for you.
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2003 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageClick Here to Email ElectrathonSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Thanks It is strange, sometimes a post will sit for hours without a responce and other times there are strings of responces in the first hour. It is amazing how much info is on here too.

WOW, this is SO COOL! I have a rating bar now! It took me almost a year.

[This message has been edited by Electrathon (edited 10-23-2003).]

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2003 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Click Here to Email Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
One thing though when you install the rollers. Take the door off the car completely. Leave one half of the hinge attached to the doors and the other half to the car. It makes it easier to reinstall the hinges. And weld the roller into place. I just like the more permanent fix.

------------------
Fierokid's baby:
R.I.P.V-6 Swap 1987 Blue Fiero
sport coupe

White 1988 Fiero Formula
AIM: Fierokid87
Rate Me Please

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors