Bra; Bro; or Manziare by JoeS
Started on: 10-20-2003 10:12 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: fierofool on 10-21-2003 08:26 AM
JoeS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2003 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JoeSSend a Private Message to JoeSDirect Link to This Post
Looking to get a bra for my '87 SE ... suggestions? Is Wolf the only one out there? What does everyone think of the fit? Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xantavar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2003 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XantavarSend a Private Message to XantavarDirect Link to This Post
LeBra makes one for the GT nose. Nice, but flaps wayyy too much when traveling >45. I would get a bra with the "spoilers" on it to prevent the highway flap.

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2003 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I've had a LeBra and a Wolf bra. The Wolf has a more paint friendly lining, and spoilers, but you must remove the wheel well liners in order to install and remove it. It uses a bungee cord system. All bras should be removed about every 2 weeks and the back side of the bra and the car should be washed. Most manufacturers recommend using a bra only on a factory paint job.

The LeBra is easier to install and remove, since you leave the attachments on the car. These are in the form of clips which go under the wheel well liner screws, and velcro that is inside the upper lip of the fascia. The lining isn't as paint friendly. Wash the car and back of the bra often, and keep a good wax job on the car. Again, original paint holds up better.

Keep in mind that the screws for the wheel well liner have in most cases been there for 15+ years. The plastic pieces they screw into aren't favorable to constant removal and strip easily. Both bras fit snugly and there was no indication while driving that the bras were moving around, but then you can't see the bra from the driver's seat.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock