anyone running the holly 950 for the N* by hellfish87gt
Started on: 10-16-2003 03:19 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Will on 10-20-2003 07:22 PM
hellfish87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2003 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hellfish87gtClick Here to visit hellfish87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to hellfish87gtDirect Link to This Post
as it says, is anyone runnign that setup for a N* be it in a fiero or other, just wondering if it is worth the cost, because i'm leaning towards that insted of hacking the stock computer.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2003 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
wcapman is working on getting one set up as is Slammed Fiero.

Do you have the skills and know-how to hack the stock computer?

------------------
'87 Fiero GT: Northstar, Getrag, TGP wheels, rear sway bar, rod end links, bushings, etc.
'90 Pontiac 6000 SE AWD: Leaking ABS unit fixed, load levelling rear suspension fixed, still slow

hellfish87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2003 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hellfish87gtClick Here to visit hellfish87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to hellfish87gtDirect Link to This Post
i could probably hack it, and what not, but my time is sorta valuable, and well, problem solving with electrical stuff makes me angry so the holly is the way to go for me it looks, i was more wondering about how it runs etc
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2003 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
I'd really like to have info about hacking the stock computer... like a tunercat definition file or something

I'm looking into adapting a 7730 computer, but I'd have to give up sequential injection, which annoys me somewhat.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock