Started on: 10-10-2003 02:37 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: JazzMan on 10-10-2003 10:40 PM
tednelson83

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
i know that this may be an increadibly stupid question but......is come kind of trick to reattaching the intake air tube? i cant quite figure out how because the metal thing on the side that goes to the front valve cover is in the way, and doesnt move.

------------------

1985 Pontiac Fiero 2.5 SE, 213,000 miles and still runing!!!
Green/silver/purple chameleon exterior * black/blue interior * 6x9" speakers in the dash *
* 4 corner KYB * sequential turn signals * G/A brakes on rear only * Dodge Shadow Spoiler

more pics of my car can be found here

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
twentyeight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twentyeightClick Here to visit twentyeight's HomePageSend a Private Message to twentyeightDirect Link to This Post
If you're talking about the black tube coming out of the valve cover, it's something PCV related. Bend it out of the way carefully and pop the intake back on. It should then slide into the little hole near the throttle body.
Hope this helped!
-Andrew
FIEROZ.COM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2003 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROZ.COMClick Here to visit FIEROZ.COM's HomePageSend a Private Message to FIEROZ.COMDirect Link to This Post
You could also try to, put that side tube first in the hose, then sticky to the intake.

------------------
" My intention is to " give a different point of view ", not to offend in any way; peace."
Link to car pictures of PFF members: http://fieroz.com/photo.html

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2003 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
The air intake tube is rubber, it just squeezes in place. Sorta line up half the small tube and half the large tube, squeeze and push, and it goes right on. No need to mess with moving the metal tube out of the way or anything.

JazzMan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock