Started on: 09-26-2002 10:41 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: IROC on 09-27-2002 01:20 AM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2002 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Cant remember if I ever posted a link to this. But here ya go. IT is a custom 3.2l V6 with Head Studs, Rod and Mains are both ARP studs. That big vain in the heads has been almost totally ground out, 1.6 roller tip rockers. I cant wait to see how it runs.
http://www.david.westcoastfieros.com/engine/index.html

------------------
David hotrodfiero@shaw.ca
85GT 2.9 4spd

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2002 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
i seed you left some of the vane there, that is good. might not be such a bad thing afterall. looking good.

[This message has been edited by fiero56 (edited 09-26-2002).]

fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2002 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post

fiero56

4144 posts
Member since Sep 1999
Looks good though. Reminds me of mine. Should work well, enjoy it.
IROC

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2002 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCSend a Private Message to IROCDirect Link to This Post
Hey maybe we could chat one day on what you did to your engine. I plan on building up a 3.1. I'm going to get a 3.1 crank, a mild cam, second gen aluminum splayed valve heads.I'm going to do a complete porting and polishing to heads with oversized valves. have the intake extrude honed. Im also going to use chevy 350 rods that are cut to fit and a good set of pistons. To top off the project i'm installing a Garrett T-3 watercooled turbo @ 10lb's boost. I'm planning on at least 230HP. So what do you think?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock