LED tail light bulbs by STUK'N'80s
Started on: 09-05-2001 11:21 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 09-06-2001 11:12 AM
STUK'N'80s

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2001 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking of removing all tailighht lens accessories from my 85 GT so I can have clear lens. Where can I then obtain LED tailght bulbs (in RED, ORANGE, WHITE) to substitute the stock clear bulbs. If anyone has info on specs., suppliers, and comparison prices that would help me out a lot...and YES like the guys at WESTCOAST FIERO constantly tell me- I am destroying my fiero day by day...but hey! thats my itchin'

Questionable upgrades to date include digital dash, Knight rider third brake lights, holley scoop, 60% Chromed engine compartment, etc etc

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dan Robinson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2001 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RobinsonSend a Private Message to Dan RobinsonDirect Link to This Post
Hey STUCKS check out these sites (they will lead you right to the page w/ the bulbs) I'm in the process of doing the same thing but my SE is black so I painted the housings black to match.

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.cfm/partfamilyid/267/categoryid/11/subcategoryid/63

http://www.cleartaillights.com/accessory_bulbs.htm

MontanaFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2001 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontanaFieroSend a Private Message to MontanaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Autozone has them hangin' on the shelf near the neon lights and stuff like that. At twenty dollars a bulb it's hardly worth it. I think they look funny anyway just because of their instant on/off. But that's my opinion.

------------------

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2001 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Pep Boys had some for $8 BUT they were not DOT approved. Just for giggles and grins I picked one up but found that it would not work with my sequentials
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2001 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by STUK'N'80s:
I was thinking of removing all tailighht lens accessories from my 85 GT so I can have clear lens.

Hey- have you checked out this thread yet?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/010073.html

I'll post some pics of what I did last night... looks MUCH better than just removing the outer lens!

------------------

Medium Metallic Green 87 GT
3.1L High Output
4 Spd OD Tranny
Open (read: Loud) Exhaust
and More!
-Rob Bartlett

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors