carbed turbo 2.8 by FieroSTETZ
Started on: 03-24-2001 03:33 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Taijiguy on 03-24-2001 05:30 PM
FieroSTETZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2001 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
i remember a while back someone posting about carbing a 2.8, and was wondering if anyone had any idea how that went, and also wanted to know, how hard would it be to turbocharge a carbed 2.8? you could probably make a really nice drag setup, have it set to run rich with a big turbo- would this be feasible? its not something i can do (ca smog ) but i would be interested in finding out. have experience turbocharging a porsche 914 and a vw beetle (haha same thing)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2001 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
I put a carb on my 2.8. Runs like a stripe-assed-ape (for all you old-timers out there who remember that expression) I'll help you however I can
Dunno about a turbo. If I decide to put that kind of expense into the 2.8 I'd probably just trade up to the 4.9 Caddy, or a blower. (Or both)
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock