Spark Plugs by 86GT-FstBk
Started on: 07-07-2000 10:15 PM
Replies: 77
Last post by: ezsurf on 07-21-2000 08:40 PM
86GT-FstBk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2000 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT-FstBkSend a Private Message to 86GT-FstBkDirect Link to This Post
This is my first Fiero and I was wondering what the best spark plugs are for the best possible performance.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2000 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Truthfully, just upgrading plugs is not going to make a noticeable difference. Kinda like hooking really good speakers to an AM radio. Look in to upgradin the whole system as much as you can afford to get some difference in performance. I added an Accel SuperCoil, Accel SuperStock spiralcore 8mm wires and Bosch Platinum plugs. If I were to make a change, I have heard good things about the Bosch platinum+4 plugs.

Other "performance" plugs like the SplitFire and the U-groove are, in my opinion, hype. Regular old plugs will do you just the same and cost $3 less per plug. Upgrade the coil and wires first, then worry about the plugs.

------------------

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2000 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Bosch platinum+4. Trust me....their worth every penny!

------------------
Marc 87GT

vinnywolfe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2000 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnywolfeSend a Private Message to vinnywolfeDirect Link to This Post
you people are nuts!!! i work in the engine dyno test lab at a spark plug manufacturer and i can show you PAGES of test results from combustion analysis that we did with DSP's ACAP software that show that all of these plugs that you are touting are CRAP!
as far as the bosch platinum+4, this design has been used in Europe for twent plus years. it's nothing new. if you think about it, all those ground electrodes actually shield the spark from the air/fuel mixture.
i'm not trying to be a know it all, but i've seen the test results. the change you say you notice, you would see the same results in ANY new plugs. it's in your mind.
nothing beats the conventional 'j' gap design. please don't waste you're money, 'cause that's what you're doing. use it instead for same more worthwile mod to your fiero.

thank you and goodnight, ( as i step down off my soap box now)

vinny

oh yeah, i almost forgot, run champions or ac's. and remember that proper heat range is CRITICAL.

------------------

[This message has been edited by vinnywolfe (edited 07-08-2000).]

2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2000 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post
I run plain old Bosch Platinums, and Taylor Spiro-pro wires (no broken plug boots or heat shields anymore). I wasted the money on Split-fires once, and all I got was a TON of detonation for my effort. I used to run AC Delco plugs years ago, but I had to change them every year. I pulled the rear bank's Bosch Platinum plugs after three years, and they were like brand new.

Plugs are cheap, usually around a buck on sale, and the wires were around $30 from Summitt 6 years ago.

Have fun standing in your trunk...

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
NGK # UR5

run them in nitrous car. for a long time and never had any problems! never melted or cracked. NGK is the ONLY manufacturer the shop uses on all their cars... www.engineered.net

Gold-86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post

I'll chime in on this one.

I use the Delco Rapid Fire. I have used them for the last 4-5 years on my Beretta, Sunbird and Fiero. I have never had a problem with the plugs and them seem to give me a little better fuel economy for my "performance" driving.

Do I have "proof" that these are better than the regular one dollar plugs? No. It might all be in my mind, but they seem to be worth the four dollar per plug cost for my driving habits.

Just my $.02

------------------
Gold-86SE (Fiero Collector)

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyDirect Link to This Post
I have to side w/ vinny on this one. All those adds you see about getting 'x' more horsepower from our special product (be it spark plugs, wires, high voltage coils) are hype. Yes, they take a vehicle, dyno it, then put their gear on it, and dyno it again. yes, they do get horsepower gain. BUT, if you take any engine that has like 60k miles on it and has been running rich for the last 20k, and put ANY new plug in it, you'll get a gain. There's only one product that I know of that is for real in gains, and that's the K&N air filters, they just kick a$$. (Well, as much as an air filter can) I've seen dynos and 1/4 times that have shown Stock air filters, No filter, and K&N comparisons, K&N always came out on top.
lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Well i might as well get in on this. First off i wouldnt put a champion plug in a dogs rear.. Thier just crap....period.. I have a preferance for either AC delco or Bosch Plantinum. Im not sure if these split or multi fire plugs work or not, so i really cant say anything about them. I just think i could find better things to do with $20.00 then to buy four plugs. But like Stimpy said no matter what type of plug you have if everything else is not working or working poorly then your just wasting money.

Just my $.02

vinnywolfe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnywolfeSend a Private Message to vinnywolfeDirect Link to This Post
HEY LENNYB! THAT MUST BE WHY WE ARE THE #1 SELLER OF SPARK PLUGS IN THE WORLD!
IF YOU EVER HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH A CHAMPION PLUG, YOU PROBABLY MADE AN APPLICATION ERROR, AND THAT'S YOU'RE OWN IGNORANCE. I'D LIKE TO STUFF YOU UP MY DOG'S ASS! PROVIDE ME WITH SOME DATA THAT SUPPORTS YOUR CLAIM OR KEEP YOU'RE DISGUSTING SEWER SHUT. DON'T KNOCK A PRODUCT BECAUSE OF YOU'RE OWN INCOMPETENCY!

JUST MY $.02

Richard Parnell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richard ParnellSend a Private Message to Richard ParnellDirect Link to This Post
Please, if you have some knowledge share it in an agreeable manner or just go away.
PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2000 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Usually people get in a good 20 or so posts in before they turn into raving lunatics. Congratulations on your quick rise to assh*le, vinny. I'm sure the folks at Champion are ecstatic to have you as a spokesperson.

------------------

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
Myself I use Autolite in everything. Tried some of their platinum tipped ones once but didn't see a dif performance wise. (Those are in the van. been in there awhile now. still run fine.)

Tried splitfire once, I didn't have the broken electrodes some have reported but I didn't see any improvment at all over the regular either. I just stay with the regular autolites now.

main thing to watch in the DIS motor is that they are gapped as exactly as posible, and that the plug wires are in A1 shape. DIS won't tolerate some of the things a distributor motor will. You can fry a coil or get some nasty skips if the gap is off.

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 07-10-2000).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2000 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Ogre, good to hear from ya, hope all is (getting) well. You touched on my major reason for platinum plugs, not performance but longetivity. Since GM uses platinum plugs for those 100,000 mile tune up engines I figure that maybe I won't need to be replacing plugs all that often. I never had any delusions that they would add horsepower.

------------------

fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2000 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
I have always run regular delco plugs, or Bosch platinums. Never had a problem with either one. I have acdelco rapidfires in my Fiero right now. When I replace them, I will probably use the regular acdelco plugs.

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
I use bosch platinum in all my vehicles. Mainly because they will last 100,000+ miles. As for a performance increase, its so hard to tell. Does the car run better because it's a better plug or just because it's a new plug?

------------------
"Born free....taxed to death."

StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodDirect Link to This Post
Believe it or not, I switched from an existing set of very old Bosch plugs, to a set of new, properly gapped AC plugs, and they showed a substantial DECREASE in both horsepower and torque. This was in a V6 Fiero.

Furthermore, applying a couple drops of motor oil to the threads of the plugs before installing them seemed to show an additional torque decrease. I believe antiseize compound might have a similar effect.

Of course, I'm talking about a decrease in personal horsepower, and torque required to get the suckers out next time. Oh, and the car ran better with the new plugs, too !

[This message has been edited by StuGood (edited 07-11-2000).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Too general for most folks but,

GM=AC
Ford=Autolite
Chrysler=Champion

I think it's kinda the same situation as with oil, and that will be debated as long as it is used also.

lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Vinny...Everyone here knows i try very hard to avoid situations like this. I've been on this forum for awhile now and i've never got drawn into a conversation like this..BUT.. This being America and an Open forum i have the right to say what ever the f**k i feel like. Now 86GT asked for peoples different opionions and i gave him mine. Im not going to say sorry or some stupid sh*t like that just because i offended you. And as for any problems with CHAMPION plugs being my fault....Come on how stupid can a person be. Its not exactly f**kin rocket science to put in a spark plug. And did i ever tell him not to use them?? I dont think so, i just stated my thoughts about them and i feel truely sorry for you if your life is so damn sad that you have nothing better to do them to get all pissed off when someone says something bad about Champion. Now i work for GM but if someone here has a problem w/them then thats their damn right (hell i have issues with them myself)and i can respect that. You have to understand that this is an OPEN FORUM and if you cant handle people's various thoughts and feelings on different products, mods, service or what ever then i really suggest you find something better to do with your time and just back off.....

**Sorry fellas for this post getting out of hand, as far as im concerned this conversation is over with....

[This message has been edited by lennyb4 (edited 07-11-2000).]

stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post
I had a old ford big block 390 that loved the fuel. Unfortunatly, Champion plugs can't handle getting a little wet. "something bad about Champion"
stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post

stsmithgt

1351 posts
Member since Aug 99
Oops! I need to put my spoon away. It wasn't the plugs fault HA HA! "something bad about an old worn out HOLLEY"
PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Just because the book says a plug is right and it fits, doesnt make it right for your application. My Civic will not run on Bosche Platinum plugs, but NGK's last forever. My Suburban ran best with Autolites or ACDelco, which ever one I could get cheapest, but barely made it out of the driveway with Splitfires. My dad's Dodge truck hates AC but runs fine with Autolites. On the down side, I have never had a Champion plug last in anything other than the lawn mower.
gixxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gixxerSend a Private Message to gixxerDirect Link to This Post
Fst-Bk, never noticed a difference in spark plug brands in any bike or car I ever owned. As long as the heat range is correct for the application, it oughta run fine.
HYPTNOTiSE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2000 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HYPTNOTiSEClick Here to visit HYPTNOTiSE's HomePageSend a Private Message to HYPTNOTiSEDirect Link to This Post
For a stock fiero, i think that an R42ts Ac delco plug is where it's at. Especially with a high power ignition. Everyone thinks that "premium" plugs are great. But they're designed to make a weak ignion a little better, by making it easier to jump the gap. On something with a high power ignition, you want something where it's harder for the spark to jump, that way when the burst of spark hit's it hits hard and HOT! When i'm not running nitrous i usually run the R42ts's gapped between .55-.60 or one heat range hotter. I gap them very high, but i never miss fire. Jacobs ignition is where it's it. With nitrous, i like to run one heat range colder. Also it's a good idea to index the spark plugs, to aim the gap inside the cylinder. I'm not positive on this as i dont do it, because i dont think that these engines really need it but.... I believe it's a good idea to aim the gap toward the exhuast valve, and away from the intake valve. So that the plug has a clean spot to burn, and more of the fire goes out the exhuast valve to try to elimanate some heat. I dont know how much this would help on our engines, but i doubt much.

Those are my feelings. All my ford buddy's use autolite. I'll my jap car buddy's and a lot of race car guys run NGK's. I run all Ac Delco parts, and Synergen, AMS, or valvoline oil.

------------------
Mike LeCompte
86 Fiero GT 3.2L w/ nitrous

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Hey sage, that's always been my rule of thumb too!!! (Add NGK for Honda/Toyota/etc...)

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I agree about the hype on all the multi tip plugs. The spark will always fire on the ONE tip that has least resistance, and if it does crossfire by accident on more it decreases spark instensity. So your only using one tip anyway, and after a while the other tips will be fouled out anyway because their not firing. My cars use Bosch Platinum with '1' electrode, there good for at least 100,000 miles if theres nothing messed up in your engine and we know its a bit of a chore to change them in Fieros too.

rg

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99
oh yea, i have a mercedes 560 sl too, ive tried every plug made in it because it has a serious fouling problem. Champions lasted about a week before they fouled out , and I tried them twice in diff heat ranges. Finally put Bosch Platinum in and it ran almost a year before i replaced them. It had worn valve guides, and I didnt want to spend the $3000 to fix it.
So yes...in my opinion Champions suck.
HYPTNOTiSE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2000 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HYPTNOTiSEClick Here to visit HYPTNOTiSE's HomePageSend a Private Message to HYPTNOTiSEDirect Link to This Post
a have a couple questions/putdowns of the bosch 3 electrode plugs. How are you supposed the gap it? You saw it comes pregapped, Pregapped for who's engine?

Also, does anyone have anything good to say about champion spark plugs? I've never used them, but i've also never heard one good thing about them.

------------------
Mike LeCompte
86 Fiero GT 3.2L w/ nitrous

vinnywolfe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnywolfeSend a Private Message to vinnywolfeDirect Link to This Post
there's nothing wrong with champions if you get the right heat range plug. i've had mine in both my fiero's (4-banger and v6) for years with no problems.

in case anyone's interested (i'm sure you're not)...

for the 2.5l four cylinder (all years):

plug type platinum power prem. gold
--------- -------------- ----------
rv15yc6 ---- 2079

(gap .060)

for the 2.8l v6 (all years):

plug type platinum power prem. gold
--------- -------------- ----------
rv15yc4 3018 2018

(gap .045)

------------------

86se/lambo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2000 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86se/lamboSend a Private Message to 86se/lamboDirect Link to This Post
you guys are great..gotta love all that feedback. well her's mine

never,ever champion (questionable even in the mower)

i have had great results with ngk in the fiero,suburban and datsun 510 screamer, got bosch in the audi and soon they will be ngk.

another note: valvoline very good
penzoil bad. delco batteries good, first interstate,bad.
just from years of experience from my cars and customers cars.
later..

vinnywolfe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnywolfeSend a Private Message to vinnywolfeDirect Link to This Post
ok guys, i'm really not trying to beat a dead horse, but i am just trying to defend a product that i think has an undeserved bad rap.
please read the article below:
http://www.bentleyharris.com/investors_main/prnewswirenews.htm

would all those people PREFER to use a brand that was inferior?

also, i'd just like to add that the points leaders in NASCAR, NHRA and Indy or KART (not sure which one) all run champion plugs.
coincidence?

that's all (i promise),

vinny

------------------

[This message has been edited by vinnywolfe (edited 07-17-2000).]

PFF
System Bot
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Now that we have seen a site paid for by Champion, lets see one paid for by Bosch..
http://www.automedicsupply.com/bosch4.html

It just goes to show whatever you want to stand behind, there is a place to prove your point.

vinnywolfe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2000 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnywolfeSend a Private Message to vinnywolfeDirect Link to This Post
only one thing wkayl or whatever your name is, that article i pointed to was done by an INDEPENDENT source! if you took the time to read it in it's entirity. it's just POSTED on federal moguls web site. and i don't think that bosch has the bragging rights to call themselves the WORLD'S FAVORITE SPARK PLUG.
that's ok, i can tell you guys just aren't buying it, so i won't waste my breath (fingers) anymore. buy and run any plug you want. and remember ...

THERE'S AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!

later,

vinny

p.s. how many points leaders are running those $7 bosch platinum, poop +4, waste of money plugs? (oops, my fault!)
------------------

[This message has been edited by vinnywolfe (edited 07-18-2000).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2000 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
vinnywolfe- America's favorite potato is McDonalds fries. Does that mean that anyone who doesn't eat McDonalds fries is nuts? Am I an ass for drinking Pepsi instead of coke? And BTW, who here said ANYTHING that sounded like an endorsement of Plus4 plugs? Anybody, anybody...Ferris? No didn't think so. I probably came closest in saying that I had heard people addressing the benefits. But I don't use them myself and I am quite happy with my regular old Bosch (single electrode) Platinum plugs. Different strokes for different folks. Get over it.

------------------

Sillhouette.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2000 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sillhouette.comClick Here to visit Sillhouette.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to Sillhouette.comDirect Link to This Post
Well I can't sit back and allow this thread go unanwered !

As far as BOSCH I had those in my GTP and guess what the plugs did NOT extend into the combustion chamber. WHY well you guess. I have not even tried to see if it's true in the Fiero.

NGK are not made for my GTP and I like to stay away from JAP CRAP as much as possible. I use to own one and still have nightmares about my TSI.

AC delco are the best for these cars. I've tried all sorts of spark enhancers thick wires TAylor crap MSD S*it nothing. When it comes down to it Rapid fires all the way for my Fiero and GTP. This comes from three years experince on SOLO 1 and SOLO 2 racing. On the track one does not have time too mess around with sparkplugs. You want to make sure that those plugs hold you out the rest of the race at least and the AC brand was the only one that stood the challange.

For those of you that think the spark plugs lasting 100 000 miles is good I say give your head a shake. Have you ever worked on one of those duratech or 160 000 km before first tune up engines. I guarantee you a head job right after you remove the thread from your cylinder head. Change your plugs at least once a year.

Later

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2000 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Hot holy mother of mud! Some people are downright PASSIONATE about their sparkenmakers. Reckon if I was backed into a corner with a water pistol held to my dogs head and forced to give an answer I'd have to endorse the Bosch platinmus... (but I wouldn't enagage a fistfight to defend my choice of spark plugs. Now, where I get the air for my tires, I'll kick some A$$ if you give me any crap about that!)
...I've been running them for pro'lly the last 15 years with plenty of luck. And while they WILL last 100k, I wouldn't allow them to stay there that long. I figger just because they LOOK all nice and clean doesn't mean they couldn't use a swap-out.
And oh yeah, I have some extra valium for those of you who might need it...

-Taiji

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2000 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Well said, Taiji, well said.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
we raced in NASCAR in mid 70's and i still follow it closely, i can still get pit passes to all the races. anyway next time you go check, you wont find very many using Champion if any at all. all you see is a fender decal, thats because it earns you contingency money. do you think all the bucsh drivers drink busch too and run STP (which by the way is an illegal additive-even in Petty's cars).I also know for a fact the Pennzoil car dont use Pennzoil. list goes on....
86GT-FstBk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT-FstBkSend a Private Message to 86GT-FstBkDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad I could post a thread that has sparked such an uprising. And to think all I wanted to know is what the best plug is for the fiero. You guys are great.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Good pun, 86GT-FstBk...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock